Account Executive Intern
Devaney & Associates is looking for a seize-the-day, roll-up-your-sleeves, make-it-work Account Executive Intern to join our award-winning advertising, marketing, and public relations team in Owings Mills, Maryland. This is a great opportunity to learn from seasoned account management professionals and gain real industry experience.
We are looking for someone who has good marketing instincts, is not afraid of technology, and wants to learn and grow. In addition to supporting the account management team, some administrative responsibilities will be required.
- Support the account service team with day-to-day client activities.
- Work with multiple departments to ensure fulfillment of client projects.
- Administrative support such as: data entry, research, proofreading, maintaining sample files, production schedules, obtaining vendor estimates, mail list management, scheduling meetings, researching lead lists, etc.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, and organization
- Good written and internal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of social media websites, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong online research skills
- Self-starter able to quickly grasp task objectives
- Team player
If this sounds like you, please complete the form below with your résumé and a cover letter that tells us what makes you special, why you’re interested in account services, and what makes you perfect for this position.
This is a part-time, paid position for the Spring 2022 semester. Ideally, the position will be in-person at our Owings Mills, MD office Tuesdays-Thursdays.
Follow us on social media to stay updated on future openings!