Case Study – Carroll Hospital
A LIFEBRIDGE HEALTH CENTER
In the complex world of healthcare marketing, having a trusted agency partner is the best medicine.
- Digital marketing
- Direct marketing
- Media planning
- Public relations
- Search engine marketing
- Social media
- Strategic planning
Best in Show — Carroll Hospital Orthopaedic Campaign — Public Relations Society of America Maryland
Best in Show Finalist — Carroll Hospital A Healthy Dose Magazine — Maryland Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development
Best Nonprofit Campaign — CareSquare Fundraising Program — American Marketing Association Baltimore
Best B2C Campaign — Carroll Hospital Urgent Care Campaign — American Marketing Association Baltimore
National Gold Award: Website Advertising Series — Carroll Hospital Annual Check-Up Campaign —Aster Awards
Carroll Hospital is a non-profit community hospital with more than 400 physicians, 38 service lines, 13 affiliates, and an endless calendar of classes and events. Marketing an organization of this magnitude takes a village.
Build a healthcare marketing team you can trust. For 20+ years, Devaney & Associates has been Carroll Hospital’s agency partner, managing as many as 700 marketing projects for them annually. We’ve led them through name changes and multi-million-dollar capital campaigns, created ad campaigns for every service line from orthopaedics to cancer care, and produced a library’s worth of original publications and content.
In a 20+ year relationship, it’s hard to pick just one success story. Here are just a few of our recent team accomplishments:
- Increased orthopaedic surgeries by 15% and orthopaedic appointments by 10%
- Delivered a 19% and 11% increase at two urgent care locations
- Doubled the volume of cancer patients at the Center for Breast Health
- Branded a health navigation service that led to a 232% increase in call/referral volume and a 514% increase in health navigation encounters
- Improved consumer confidence in The Family Birthplace, nearly doubling the rate of higher risk (pre-term) births performed after just one campaign
- Created a fundraising program that raised nearly $1.2 million in donations in 12 months