Case Study – COVID-19
Keeping Marketing Positively Hopeful During COVID-19
Supporting clients during times of adversity takes creativity, communication, commitment, and a lot of positivity.
- Digital marketing
- Public relations
- Strategic planning
National Silver Award: Outdoor/Environmental Signage/Graphics — Carroll Hospital “Better Together” Wall — Davey Awards
When an unexpected crisis such as COVID-19 occurs, how do you help your clients pivot their marketing efforts? How do you ensure they’re connecting to an audience that’s completely homebound—while adhering to pandemic protocol and promoting uplifting messaging?
It starts with staying positive and letting clients know that you have their backs—no matter what. We made it our top priority to help our clients swiftly assess their needs and then act. Whether it was working with Edenwald Senior Living to virtually reinvent their event marketing, winning positive media coverage and award recognition for hard-hit organizations like Health Facilities Association of Maryland, or building internal marketing tools to help clients like Carroll Hospital inspire their frontline workers—we remained steadfast.
Through dedication, adapting to new technology, and thinking outside the box we were able to overcome unexpected challenges and help our clients achieve some pretty awesome accomplishments.
- Edenwald’s virtual event secured more registrations than any of their prior in-person events
- Route One Apparel gained media exposure for their COVID-19 retail efforts on WJZ and WBAL in advance of Small Business Saturday
- Maryland Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MD MEP) gained interest in their apprenticeship programs and free resources aiding local manufacturers
- Health Facilities Association of Maryland (HFAM) President Joseph DeMattos secured a 2020 Leader in Health Care honor from the Baltimore Business Journal for his leadership in senior care during the pandemic
- To boost morale for Carroll Hospital’s frontline workers, our creative team designed and implemented the installation of the hospital’s “Better Together” Wall—which won a silver at the 2020 Davey Awards honoring the year’s best work from boutique agencies worldwide.