If you’ve found yourself stuck at home, and getting a little stir-crazy, due to all of the closures, cancellations, and constant updates concerning the coronavirus pandemic, we completely understand.
While it may be hard to sit at home, just know that by practicing social distancing you’re protecting yourself and your community…plus, there are still some entertaining things that you can do to help pass the time.
Your friends at Devaney & Associates are here to provide you with some of the best shows to binge watch while you’re self-isolating, so sit back, grab your popcorn and get to watching!
If you’re a fan of laugh-out-loud comedy:
- Parks and Recreation (Renee’s Netflix/Amazon Prime/Hulu Pick)
- Grace and Frankie (Jordan’s Netflix Pick)
- Golden Girls (Lisa’s Hulu Pick)
If you enjoy comedies with a touch of drama:
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel (Diane’s Amazon Prime Pick)
- Good Girls (Jordan’s Netflix Pick)
If you’re hooked on anything Fantasy-drama:
- Game of Thrones (Meghan’s HBO Pick)
- Outlander (Meghan’s STARZ Pick)
If you’re looking to solve a few mysteries:
- BBC’s Sherlock (Lisa’s Netflix Pick)
- Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes (Kolleen’s Netflix Pick)
If you’re looking for a good scare:
- The Walking Dead (Karen’s Netflix/Amazon Prime Pick)